Organizers follow standard international rules of professional events holding based on the following principles:
- no presentation in the Conference is sold out unless it is indicated as a sponsor presentation;
- all decisions concerning presentations are made by Organizing Committee that unites active participants of previous forums;
- in order to guarantee high quality of presentations Organizing Committee always gives preference to those candidates that were recommended by their colleagues as opposed to nomination of oneself;
- only written applications are considered by Organizing Committee (see below).
Every participant of the Conference, in accordance with the Standard Terms, has a right to present a written summary/thesis of her/his statement concerning any specific Session within the Program. Your statement will be regarded by the Conference Administrator, forwarded to the Session moderator(s) and published for attention of all Conference participants.
All Conference panelists should present their personal profiles to be published with Сonference materials.
Photos from the conference are available here.
Session 1: Review of M&A market in Russia and CIS – trends and developments:
Session 2: Technology M&A deals:
Session 3: Russian and CIS M&A Hot Topics:
Session 4: “Yes – you can make M&A work in spite of all sanctions and AML rules”:
Session 5: M&A Disputes in Arbitration and Litigation – recent changes and developments:
- Yulia Solomakhina, Partner, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Arman Berdalin, Senior Partner, Sayat Zholshy & Partners (SZP)
- Oksana Vnuchkova, Deputy Director of legal support of business Department, Head of legal support of project activities; Rosneft
- Alla Generalova, Senior associate, Transactions, financing, investment projects; SIBUR LLC